Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was told to delete it on the top of my page and then I…

Customer Question
I was told to...

I was told to delete it on the top of my page and then I could log back in and recover it. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to recover it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Live.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A web browser on my desk computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't get into my Outlook email because I forgot my password, and I can't get a security code because my phone number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I was told to delete it on the top of my page

What is "it"? Your email address?

No thanks. Just tell me how I can do it, please.
Are you still there?

YES, I am here.

Please ignore the annoying message pushing you for remote assistance service. It was not from me.