Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

CANT LOG IN TO OUTLOOK SAYS TRIED TOO MANY TIME,, FORGOT…

Customer Question
CANT LOG IN TO...

CANT LOG IN TO OUTLOOK SAYS TRIED TOO MANY TIME,, FORGOT PASSWORD?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

TRIED NOW SAYS TOO MANY TIMES

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi there! Microsoft is reporting an outage that is causing email to not work for many users currently:

Title: Can't access Outlook

User Impact: Users may be unable to access Outlook.

More info: Users may be unable to access Outlook via multiple protocols, including the desktop client, mobile application, or web version.

Current status: We're continuing to restart the affected services to fix the problem. As this progresses, users will start to see service restoration.

Start time: Monday, April 2, 2018, at 7:15 AM UTC

Next update by: Monday, April 2, 2018, at 9:00 PM UTC

Your issue will self-resolve as soon as Microsoft fixes the issues on their end.

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!