Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's more the calendar I'm having issues with, Microsoft…

Customer Question
It's more the calendar...

It's more the calendar I'm having issues with

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Microsoft Outlook Calendar

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Googling and using print option's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't seem to capture my tasks without the wording getting cut off when creating my calendar

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
4/3/2018
Email technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 20 days ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator.
I notice that your question has been sitting for a while without a response.
Are you still needing help with this matter?
Rachel-Moderator
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
please
Thank you for getting back with me. I will open this matter back up to our experts to further assist you. Thank you for your patience.
Rachel-Moderator
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 19 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I would love to kill the curiosity - thanks

Were you ever able to print the calendar without any issues?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
It's not the printing I'm having issues with - it's just looking at the calendar in a work week without the weekends.. some day's the text wraps around and shorter ones don't. Even if I print over into a doc the lines are not all showing and reflect an arrow on the bottom of the date in the box to expand ... :(

Which year of Outlook?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
2016

Close outlook Program.

Hit Windows + r

Type outlook.exe /cleanviews

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
maybe I'm missing a character but I typed exactly what it says and it pops up
"Windows cannot fine 'outlook.exe/cleanviews' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

There is a space between outlook.exe and /cleanviews

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
ok so that fixed another issue I was having with not being able to view my Boss's Calendar but didn't really change the word wrap in my calendar :(
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 18 days ago

I am glad I was able to fix a different issue!

Which type of view are you using to look at the calendar?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
I am using the -> View -> Work Week -> (see attached doc) ... notice there are some you can see fully and others that cannot..
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist