Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not tech savvy and haven't found a way to cancel; a…

Customer Question
I am not tech...

I am not tech savvy and haven't found a way to cancel; a free subscription. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Calling the phone numbers listed on your website. One doesn't answer and the other hangs up after a computer generated message advises that the conversation may be recorded.. I've looked at U-tube videos and could not follow the fast speaking people explaining how easy it is to discontinue avast service

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

do you have the order details for avast, your account username and email or password?

I don't have order details . e-mail address is***@******.***. My name is***** MD and several moments age ago inserted a password "JegMrg"
Please provide information requested

Your subscription can be cancelled from your account. The email you sent above isnt the one associated with your avast account. Which email did you use when you bought the subscription?

Please provide information requested I'm trying to get I don't want security connect

Securily connect is optional, you can ignore it. Please read my responses.

I do not want to obtain the "security option"

Can you login to aVast site?