Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get to it.....ugh. I dont think thats this issue. I…

Customer Question
I cant get to...

I cant get to it.....ugh

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I dont think thats this issue. I tried to set up a gmail account the other day. Thought that I did but when I go online it wants to start ver and then tells me my address is already taken

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. I can get through but not to my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that Im maybe retarded

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please open up the following direct sign in link:

https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?service=mail&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail/

Are you able to sign in to your new Gmail account at this link now?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.