Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help with a microsoft account, its for an email i…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with a microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Its for an email i cant log on too

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 22 days ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your email id?

Do you have any other devices like phone or tablet that let you in automatically?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No

ok..

Do you have a cell that ends at ***28

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
It was a typo its actually(###) ###-####

Seems we are stuck then...

Let me see my colleagues can help you on this.

I will opt out to others

Thank You

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 22 days ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there

Do you get an error when trying to sign in?

And it asks you to sign out?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No i cant sign in cause i forgot passwird and all the answers to the questions im asked to provide info

When you try to reset the password ***** tells you it is not enough information correct?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
sir

Unfortunately you are not going to be able to recover this account unless you can remember the password. If the password ***** changed or the account was hacked then you are not going to be able to get back in. It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. Hotmail being a free email service does not offer any support aside from what you have seen online. A few years back they did have more options for people in your situation but now they simply suggest you create a new account.

I am sorry to have to tell you this but unless you can remember or get access to the correct password ***** is no way back in. Microsoft states the following "When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address. "

So unfortunately there are no options left since you never updated your recovery information. In the interest of saving yourself some time I would suggest you don't spend more looking for a solution in this situation as you have no options aside from getting the correct password ***** am sorry to say. I just don't want to give you hope because in the last year Microsoft has completely cut off any type of support and leaves account recovery entirely up to the user meaning if you don't keep your recovery info up to date and forget or lose the password ***** cannot get back into the account.

Again, sorry to have to deliver the bad news but hopefully it saves you some time in the long run and prevents anything like this from ever happening again.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could rate my reply to you by clicking 3 stars are more. I of course understand this is not good news but you are just rating me personally and not Microsoft, their policies, or the situation itself.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist