Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How to change password gmail account and. I don’t know

Customer Question
How to change password...

How to change password ***** account and

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No, I don’t know current password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you help me find and then change password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Gmail. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I do not want your support, your services are not what I thought they were.... please refund my money as you have not provided an answer to my dilama...... Craigshandler
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 3 months ago

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Thank you