Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

OK... I started My Computer and my "Places" came up, while…

Customer Question
Hello... OK... Technician's Assistant:...

Hello... OK...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I started My Computer and my "Places" came up, while loading about 8 things... And Everything including My home page (Aol) would work.. Except My aol.mail.... It Gor hit with An "Error page Like "[email protected]#[email protected]% (oR SOMETHING).....

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A cOMPUTER...?...I am not great with tech stuff..... BUT..Getting better... So I guess You mean a Browser. This has happened 3 or 4 time lately.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

??....I did try to get google to just hit aol mail... But that sent me back to my home page, I think... I went back and forth..... Finally on one of those places where they sent me... Was some kind of "One Check.. which I clicked... But although Crome said I was in... I never gave a fina OK.. (I think)

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Wish me luck.... I am smart.. Just Late in Life for Computers..And tech... Getting Better...

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 5 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Can you provide the exact error message when you try to load mail?

Also do you notice strange activity on your browser such as pop up ads?

Finally!!!... I have been backing up after answering all questions!!!... WHEN I SAID YOU WILL CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL!!! OK-- THIS IS MY ONLY PROBLEM!!! I CANT GET AN E-MAIL!!!!
????????????????? YOU WAN TO ADVISE BEFOR ALL THESE QUESTIONS???
Help??? PLease.. You now aree asking me things??? What??...Star ove please!! Lost!!!!

Again, Can you provide the exact error message when you try to load mail?

Again is a Nice question Mike.. However-- Now I cant answer..Because You are asking new question??...Not 5 Dollars But 39 Dollars??? And I cant ask Why???
I went back to ask... Sounds like a Husstle....
I'm sure not However.. Let us speak..I paid for the 5 Dollars!!!

$5 is a deposit ONLY for the full question value which is a total of $39

You also have the option of remote services which is an additional $39

Please advise if you are willing to pay the $39 for this question at least and if not I will terminate this session

Thanks Mike

Are You there, Mike???

Thanks Mike

OK... I just saw where I can answer... I usually contac my Coputer guy But not here. So I thought I was contacting AOL!! Not Signing up for What ever this is!!!... Mike, I am Not a tech kinda Person.... Getting better. Please answer My question!!!.....Then I can answer You!!!... Now, Understand Who are You and What is This Place for me to start sending Money to People? Understand I said I am sure This is Legit. I wish I could have a Person Like You and or Your Company!!!~ So Dont get lost!!! Send Me what You do Later!... But this is just a Error..... Not A Computer Blow up!... Thanks. *****!!!... I am a Pro In Entertainment... Here? NO.. Thanks
No answer huh Mike???
I just sit here....And wait for an E-Mail Which can't come....I thought It was a Hustle!!!
I have to wait for 24 Hours???...
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello Serge.. I was away from here... Please give me 2 minutes, so I can get back to You And Hopefully You saw Whay was said To "Mike." Thanks One second (2 Minutes)
OK, Serge.. I'm back... Are You?...

I am here

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.