Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My credit card was used for 3 Uber eats out of California my…

Customer Question
My credit card was...

My credit card was used for 3 Uber eats out of California my credit card and local police are trying to find out the exact location I do not use Uber eats

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and home computer but never with my credit one visa I call them

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Credit card it only says Uber eats California police found same thing it was 2 on March 29 and one on March 30

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When you connect me I have my credit card number I have a hold on it now I live in North Providence rhode I

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

How can I help you with this issue?

I use my gmail but I only assess my credit card by phone

How exactly can I help you?

Were do I find your response
Olk so I will chat

I am trying to figure out how I can help you. Uber does not have live customer service and we have no way to access that information

If you reached us by mistake, please let me know and I will submit to Customer Service as your request

I am not paying again for 1 answer
Some lady gamr
Please put my money back and I will call credit card

Thankyou I will submit to customer service now for you