Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to reset my password on my gmail email. And its…

Customer Question
Hello I am trying...

Hello I am trying to reset my password ***** my gmail email. And its not allowing the code to go through.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The email is on my ex tablet and he wont allow me access to it. I tried sending it to another email. But its not letting me do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It seem that the codes to reset it is niot working

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

How did you get the code?

It was an option from when I hit the forgot my password ***** was sent to another email

Ok, so can you access that other email?

Would you like that other email account?

Are you entering the other email address manually or it is on record of Gmail as a recovery email?

is my email that I forgot the password***@******.*** is the email I was using to get the code

Can you guess the password ***** is not working at present?

But it is using google on the Rosetta email and not gmail
I don’t have the password

I know that, but can you at least guess the password?

No I thought that is what you were going to help me with.

I can help you to reset the password, how will I help you to guess the old password, I just want a hint about the password, just make a guess no problem is it is wrong.

crazy123
jim4646
jimmylee
crazydaisy1234

OK, wait let me try.

ok

Do you have any cell phone number which ends with the digits 52?

I did but don't have it no more but you can send it to another cell phone. I don't have access to the device that my email is still long at my ex took the tablet.

Do you have any Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0?

I did he has the tablet
I don't have access to any of those devices anymore thats where the***@******.*** plays a part. And the code is from google and not gmail.

Unfortunately, then there is no other way to reset the password?

can another cell phone be use
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?