Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having trouble signing into my account. My original…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble signing into my account. My original email janjai @Comcast is not responding and I changed the email to***@******.***. I received an email indicating that the account is verified and to reset the password. However, my attempts to do that have not been successful. I had to change the old password ***** my computer had problems and none of my original passwords were working. Thus the new janjaizit email Help When I put in my new email, telephone number as requested, the message I received indicated that the information was not correct. Can you help???????

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Only on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a new phone number that I think I changed a while back and when I put in the new phone number ending in 1976, I got nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

At this time the original Comcast number is ***** working. The information that was submitted for the original email. The message I received verivied the original email not the new email.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

After thinking about this problem and reading your response, I have come to the conclusion that I need to start a new Microsoft account with the present correct phone number. In your exploration and reading the information I sent in, have you come to any conclusions as to what you suggest I do>
At this point I do not agree to securely connect to my computer. My experiences in the past have made me very leery of that process. Any other suggestions for this situation before I follow thru and start a new Microsoft account?
I the my.justanswer.com/app/s/ohwpl line I received on my phone connected with your group or have I left myself open for more problems The link indicated that following uinknown links leaves my device, etc vunerable.
Hello, are you still there or am I talking into cyber space?
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

I am still here.

Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you still have comcast?