Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My cell phone was stolen and I can no longer access my

Customer Question
My cell phone was...

My cell phone was stolen and I can no longer access my e-mail on 'Aol.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

I am Nance North Ross, Newalla Oklahoma, and have been with AoL since the mid-90's where I signed up in Costa Mesa, California. Please help me get back to my mail at***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I had cell phone with aol on it, but only used it once or twice last year and not since. Phone was stolen a week ago Saturday...so any phone log on is not me, but a thief.I hate using the cell phone, the security question is What is my mother's maiden name?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot find the phone # for the stolen phone, but can identify myself as being the original owner of***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you able to click HERE to access your AOL emails via web?