Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I think a relative is using it ... His name is **** ******.

Customer Question
I think a relative...

I think a relative is using it ... His name is Michael **** ******. I'm trying to change password ***** I don't know if he changed it or I've recorded the wrong password...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes and getting emails but got receipts from a recent trip he took

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I can't get to it because my password ***** ***** I guess ... can someone call me?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

First of all I don't want to be charged $53 dollars to work with you (no offense) please refund!