Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I for got my pass word and my gmail. [email protected]

Customer Question
I for got my...

I for got my pass word and my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.*** it always go throu,but my pass word is always wrong,and it is suppose to be trevhill1947,I'm I wrong are right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, How do you access your Gmail account ? On a phone or computer?