Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It said strange activite and sent me a to enter, the code is…

Customer Question
It said strange activite...

It said strange activite and sent me a cod to enter, the code is G-458936, when i go to enter it it only allows me to enter G-4589

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

There is 3 of us that are in different houses

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes thats how im getting the code that won't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want into the email... The reason three of us has access is we are starting a non profit animal rescue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, enter numbers only 458936

Thank you

Let me know if you need further assistance and i will gladly continue to help