Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Cricket phone[ lg fortune] had run down to 0% on battery.

Customer Question
My Cricket phone[ lg...

My Cricket phone[ lg fortune] had run down to 0% on battery. I recharged it to 100%.but when I turn it on, the Cricket 1st screen comes on, but it doesn' t progress to next screen, where I can then get to access the phone. And it doesnt turn off from power button in back.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Saturday saturday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, someone else suggested that. Who do I contact, a tech shop, or a Cricket locatiopn?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you