Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can get emails on phone but download on my pad how do I fix…

Customer Question
Can get emails on...

Can get emails on phone but download on my pad how do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Go thru my browsers emila

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Signing in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just to down load on my tablet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry i was not clear, is the issue with your pad or phone?

Please let me know