Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Outlook is not letting me sign into my e-mail account,

Customer Question
Outlook is not letting...

Outlook is not letting me sign into my e-mail account,***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop. I am currently able to get my e-mail on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
This is an issue occurring with Microsoft at the moment, it is not related to your computer, but to the server itself.
It does not effect all accounts, but I have a number of customers having the issue.
Unfortunately, as it is not caused by you or your computer, you cannot resolve it yourself, you will need to wait sorry until Microsoft has resolved this in order to regain access to your account.
There is no ETA on this but Microsoft are working on it with urgency
You will need to continue to try to sign in every 20 minutes until it has been resolved.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you