Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had a hotmail account for many years. Today when I…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a hotmail account for many years. Today when I tried to access it, and tried to sign in, I received the message:

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

Something went wrong

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

You're currently signed in as***@******.***. Please sign out, then sign in to Outlook with the account you use to read your organization's email.
NO not on any other devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I should have security questions on file but my password ***** ***** I have not altered it recently

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

This is an ongoing issue at Microsoft end.

There is no issue at your computer.

Please wait some time till Microsoft Engineers fix this issue.

We are getting a number of such requests.

People from all over the world are affected.

Outlook is down right now.

You can also check the link given here: Click Me 1 and Click Me 2

I suggest you to please wait for 1-6 hours.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).