Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

1 i can not get into my gmail account mobile

Customer Question
acct,62102961059 username [email protected] .com i...
1 i can not get into my gmail account mobile acct,62102961059 username [email protected] .com i can get into email address but i can not get into my acct to check my useage . 2 when i go into my acct***@******.*** comes up there is nothing up with this cable acct which is for my computer and land line phones pete told me to go to a search eng address and put in and change but all that does is put me onto myoptus acct. and if i try to changethe user name it wont accept it i have more than 5 tecs tell me the same engine but that will not let me get into my gmail account 3 my gmail account no is***********that is for my mobile can get email but not my account 4 My optus cable acct for computer and land phones is 11290850000180 there is nothing wrong with this acct
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last correctly access the account?

Please let me know

around 10 months ago when the mobile side of the business became separate from the optus cable and land line acct I can get my emails under this acct62102961059 mob acct but I can not acess my invoicing of acct or get into it one of your colleges gave me a https;//accounts.google.com /si... which I followed all I ended up with was another email address I have a feeling that the problem should be fixed by optus mob but they have given me the run around for the last ten months but I am still no better off
don't worry about it I think I will just change supplies

Which link do you use to access the account with