Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had my email tab open last evening and left it open for 2…

Customer Question
I had my email...

I had my email tab open last evening and left it open for 2 or more hours. Wen I came back to view my email I got a message "something went wrong...sign-out and sign in again. I did that and got the same result...circular! and I cannot get into my email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No! Also there was a set of steps that allowed me to fix the registry of my account..which I ran and paid for and now I cannot get into E internet service.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No phone # on file (& I still use a flip phone..no internet) I have not reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

As I stated, I ran the TECH series oftools that were supposed to fix what I thought was a registry problem...now I cannot open the start, et.al tabs in E internet.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

1. Who is your email provider?
  2. Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.