Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign in. Cell phone and ipad. I just reset password…

Customer Question
I can't sign in ...

I can't sign in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes cell phone and ipad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I just reset password ***** it still doesn't work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you're facing this issue with your Microsoft(outlook/hotmail or msn) email account?

This is an ongoing issue at Microsoft end.

There is no issue at your computer.

Please wait some time till Microsoft Engineers fix this issue.

We are getting a number of such requests.

People from all over the world are affected.

Outlook is down right now.

You can also check the link given here: Click Me 1 and Click Me 2

I suggest you to please wait for 1-6 hours.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).