Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot to print my vehicle registration and now I don't…

Customer Question
I forgot to print...

I forgot to print my vehicle registration and now I don't know where to go to print it - HELP!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I guess USB its just plugged in to my computer i am not very literate doing this

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 1 year ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?