Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My hotmail account isn't working, Sorry, I pressed send too…

Customer Question
Hi my hotmail account...

Hi my hotmail account isn't working

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Sorry, I pressed send too early. I access it on a computer. I have tried 2 different computers and received the same message. Which I have copied and pastedThe mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired. To find out how to gain access to this mailbox again, contact the person who manages your email account.
X-ClientId: F210BFC58F7D4FE0BDD0D853891B2826
request-id 396df619-501d-43b0-8e72-be673628daff
X-OWA-Error Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.InvalidLicenseException
X-OWA-Version 15.20.653.5
X-FEServer BY1PR20CA0015
X-BEServer CO2PR13MB0122
Date:4/2/2018 2:53:03 AM

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you that would be great.

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 18 days ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

This is an ongoing issue at Microsoft end.

There is no issue at your computer.

Please wait some time till Microsoft Engineers fix this issue.

We are getting a number of such requests.

People from all over the world are affected.

Outlook is down right now.

You can also check the link given here: Click Me1 and Click Me2

I suggest you to please wait for 1-6 hours.

If you have other queries, please let me know.

I will be glad to answer your any follow up queries.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist