Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Restored my system drive and have lost registration to my…

Customer Question
Hi. Restored my system...

Hi. Restored my system drive and have lost registration to my Office suite. My email for this account is:***@******.***. I cannot remember the password. Hope you can help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Did you have another account that you might have registered with Microsoft? The one that you have provided doesn't seem to exist.

Do you still require assistance?