Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having a problem with my hotmail account. It says it is…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem with my hotmail account. It says it is expired?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and lap top. my phone seems to be able access it but not my lap top using fire fox . its been fine for years so not sure what the problem is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I did sign up for a 20 dollar site several year ago. Cant remember. Maybe that is the problem? Could be my current bank card is not registered? Dunno. Cant even remember if I actually signed up but I think i did.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Okay, let us try this step by step.

Please open your browser, internet explorer on the laptop.

In the address box, please type www.hotmail.com and then click sign in.

Enter your email Address and password ***** login.

Please let me know if you're able to login or not.

May I know if you're able to login into your Hotmail account using another browser like Internet explorer?