Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get a message Enter the password for the Outlook account…

Customer Question
I get a message...

I get a message Enter the password ***** the Outlook account "*****@******.*** and when I do or reset my password ***** keeps asking me the same thing. I fallowed the instruction about 5 times and it keeps sending me the same message.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes I have it on multiple devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have a phone number (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get it to work so I can use my email account on my various devices

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access this Hotmail email account using a web browser by entering the password?
  3. What version of MS Outlook are you using -- 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess