Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I originally signed up with a different email and now if I…

Customer Question
I originally signed up...

I originally signed up with a different email and now if I login with the old address I cannot get a passowrd change because the od address is no longer valid. How do I access my points and get this linked up to my new email?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at the present. O just use my lapotop, and I am not logged in there right now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What are the old and new email addresses? With the same email provider?

old address: ***@******.***. new address: ***@******.*** Not the same provider
Would I be better off just getting a new regal card?
correction Old address***@******.***; new: ***@******.***

I guess you were referring mindspring.com, which now belongs to earthlink.net?

> od address is no longer valid.

Has the old account cancelled or just password ***** forgotten?

Old account is cancelled. The Regal card was registered with the mindspring acct. I haven't used it online just when I paid at the theater, so wanted to make sure I didn't lose rewards. Now I think this is gettint too complicated. I think I'll just cancel that account and start a new one. And you can cancel this account on justanswer, too. I appreciate that you guys tried to help, but I think this goes beyond the trouble to fix when I can just start over. Thanks agaon, Please cancel this acct.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!