Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do you have a numberi can reach you on? Gmail let me

Customer Question
Do you have a...

Do you have a numberi can reach you on?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail let me explain

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer but hold on ......the problme is my password. they will only send a code but the problem is my phone is dead.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really i just need to know how to get aound the code since i dont have my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> the problem is my phone is dead.

If you are referring to a cell phone, a dead phone doesn't mean a dead number. You may simply remove the SIM card from the dead phone and plug it into a new or spare phone to get the number back alive, then you can receive the verification code via SMS text message. Does it make sense for you?