Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Windows 10 on laptop computer as well as this table…

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10 on laptop computer as well as this table top. I reset my laptop because of slow problems. When I try to sign in with my mcro soft password ***** wont recognize it on my laptop but it does work on this computer. I have changed the password ***** least four times and I cannot sign into my Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

I am having trouble finding the model. It came with windows 8 and I upgraded to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I went for reset of all my programs. modleP28F

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything as of now. I am not very computer literate

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
laptop is dell mod no p28f
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
How did you reset the PC? A full reset that erased all programs and data or a general reset for repairing the Windows system only?
I seem to have erased all programs and data,

If all programs and data were removed, then you PC should start with initial setup including letting you create user account, no locked to any existing user accounts.