Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are unable to get our tickets to melb Museum lego. My…

Customer Question
We are unable to...

We are unable to get our tickets to melb Museum lego

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My internet ok yes have checked my email when i order the tickets and it said next it wont go pass there

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Can i just get tickets over phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

How did you pay for the ticket online? Using credit card or PalPal?