Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received e-mail on my phone for years at. I no longer have…

Customer Question
I received e-mail on...

I received e-mail on my phone for years at***@******.***. I no longer have a phone with E-mail. I may need a new pass word.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone #(###) ###-#### not sure about security question

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What now happens when you try to access your account?

Please let me know