Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot get into my email. Phone number 519-884-2713. I was…

Customer Question
Cannot get into my...

Cannot get into my email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was ill and haven't used this email in a while and now cannoteven log in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you still have access to the Motorola E4+ phone registered with your Gmail account? How about your Yahoo email address? Please advise. Thanks.