Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was a findagrave member i lost my email when aim went down…

Customer Question
I was a findagrave...

I was a findagrave member i lost my email when aim went down i didn't get into findagrave to change it and now i can't get into my account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AIM account on any other devices?

No aim was taken down

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Can't sign in without my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just would like to reactivate my account and change my contact name so i can get in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you still remember the email address you used to sign up with Findagrave?