Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just got a new pad which requires me to get A GOOOGLE

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new pad which requires me to get A GOOOGLE account to accesss all the programs but I cannot get a code to get into google to finish the sign in. they sent 2 codes but tooooo much time passed before receipt and before I could enter so they would no longer work and now I there is no pin number for me to get in .

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I nan be

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can be reache

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's brand name and model number of your "pad"? Basically is it an iOS or Android device? Please advise. Thanks.