Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE FOR 2 DAYS WITH phone numberit tells me the 6 digit…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I HAVE...

Second opinion] I HAVE FOR 2 DAYS WITH***@******.*** phone number(###) ###-####it tells me the 6 digit number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is not off on iphone I LEAVE Facebook on.it is my lab tops

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Be able to connect lab tops

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What exactly do you want to accomplish? Do you want to access your Yahoo email on your laptop?
  2. Do you know the password ***** your Yahoo email account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Cancel to much to pay

I am very sorry about the confusion. I just asked you a few questions to know more about your problem. Are you saying you do not want to continue with your question?

I can see that you requested for Secure Remote Assistance which costs an extra $39. This is optional though but should you want remote access, it is a better and faster mode of help.

If you want to cancel your question, here is the link about refunding:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

But if you want to continue, I am still here to assist.

Best regards,

Jess