Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased an HP 6978 printer a few months ago and

Customer Question
I purchased an HP...

I purchased an HP 6978 printer a few months ago and neglected to opt in for the printer ribbon program. Can I still do that?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 6978?

About two months. I get poor print quality or no print. The reason is due to the fact that we went to Costco to refill the cartridges. Will never do that again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
I do not want this service please reverse the charges. I have contacted my credit card company to cancel.
4/1/2018
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I do not want this service as I do not need it.
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 3 months ago

Understood.

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Kind regards,

Jeff