Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can only access yahoo through my work phone because it…

Customer Question
I can only access...

I can only access yahoo through my work phone because it stays on. I have forgot my password ***** i lost the recovery phone number. My e-mail at work i thought was added but so far i have noway to recover my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Only my computer, i was on a mobile phone but i lost it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe so but the questions i answered, like the school i attended, i put bot elementary and high school name they say wrong i put my only two dogs in life down and they denied that too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have previous email [email protected]

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Thank you. Please go to settings > Applications > Samsung apps > clear data/cache. Restart the tablet after doing that and let me know the results.

all you saying open my samsung in apps thats the neareast one applicable
are you still there
is that it

I am so very sorry. That reply was meant for a customer that I was working with. I am not sure how it got posted on your page. I will do my best to help you though,. Please give me just a moment.

What is the first part of your email address? Just the part before the @ sign?

Miss Geek Gal are you still there, it seems no one can fix it, but because im desperate i keep paying out money,
its ok if you dont know i will pay the five
ma'am is the only way to fix it is to pay u 40$ and could you fix it then?
Thanks for responding i will wait. I have been running around with this for months

You do not have to pay any additional money. That is completely optional. What is the first part of your email address? Just the part before the @ sign?

no remote assistance please
i again say no remote response PLEASE
i think my message is not coming through right. I donot want to pay the 39 dollar

I can't help you until you tell me the first part of your email address? Just the part before the @ sign?

lockefefella
my bad***@******.***

Thank you. I understand that you don't have the phone anymore with this #

07* *** 53

but for security purpses I need the last 4 numbers of the old phone number.

I understand that you don't have the phone anymore with this #

07* *** 53

is the phone i have

Ok. Thank you.

Since you have that phone I am going to have an account key sent to it. Please provide that information when you receive it.

Afghanistan number 093781783453 is what the states have to call

Yahoo SHOULD be able to text a code to the number, They have the full number on file.

Are you receiving any kind of notification on your phone asking you to tap on it or providing a numeric code? Do you have the Yahoo app pn your phone? If so, please open it and tap the key symbol to sign in.

Are you still with me?

ma'am i have given them the number but they said it wasnt on file
IM BACK IN YAHOO BUT I DONT HAVE A PASSWORD, IM FRUSTRATED AS SOON AS I GET 40$ I WILL GIVE U A CALL IM AN OLD MAN AND MAYBE I JUST DONT GET IT. I KNOW I HAVE TAKEN UP WAY TO MUCH OF YOUR TIME THANKYOU FOR TRYING TO HELP ME
I’m sorry that I was unable to be of more assistance to you. I am willing to continue trying. You said you had talked to “them” and they said “the number was not on file”. Who is “them”. What # were they referring to? Your phone number? I work a flex schedule and this is one of the days when I won’t be online a lot but if you’ll tell me what time zone you’re in and the best time to get back in touch, I will do my best to accommodate you. There will be no further charge for my ongoing assistance. Thank you for your patience.