Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account has been locked. 2623441079. I have an amazon…

Customer Question
My account has been...

My account has been locked

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an amazon fire stick i have tried to install my temporary password ***** won’t except so they lock me out

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 19 days ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Which account is locked? Google, Apple, Microsoft, or something else?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
My directvnow, for my amazon fire stick to direct tv
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
My temporary password ***** not work and my account stays locked
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Are you still working on my situation

Thank you for that information. Do you have a computer that I can connect to for troubleshooting purposes? We will need to be sure that you can login both on the DirectTVNow site AND the AMAZON site. If either or both don't work, I can help you with unlocking the account after we are SURE where the problem lies. Please advise.

I see that you have requested SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to connect to your TV or to your FIrestick. I can only connect to a computer (MAC or PC).

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
No i am using my iPad the system is connected and is just waiting for a valid password ***** they locked my account i can not do anything until i get the password ***** DIRECT-

I'm sorry but for security reasons your DIRECT TV account is locked for 30 minutes after 5 unsuccessful attempts to sign in. There is nothing that can be done until 30 minutes have passed after your most recent attempt.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist