Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since yesterday I have been unable to open my e mail:

Customer Question
Since yesterday I have...

Since yesterday I have been unable to open my e mail:***@******.***.. I'm receiving an e mail that is

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

With you as an alternate. The one here is VERY inportant as it says I am an author and receive a lot information which I need. Pls halp.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thank you Christopher Dupre

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, Don't know what to do.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

In order to reset your gmail password, are you able to receive text messages at your phone number

ending in 60 ?

Yessss!

Thank you. May I have the full number please?

A code has been texted to your phone.

It begins with G-, followed by 6 numbers.

Please send me those numbers.

No, thanks

Please disregard the pop up. It is sent by the site, not me.

What are the numbers that were sent to you in the text message?

Those codes expire after a few minutes have passed. Please send me the numbers.

G- sorry my phone went wacko and cant fin your msg. It was just in front of me and poof!
Pls re send.

Done. Please tell me the new code.

no use! The phone does not respond. Please use an alternate for the msg(###) ###-#### Thar's my wifes's and I have it in my hands.

I'm sorry. That can't be done for security reasons.

Your 305 number is ***** only number on file and that is the one

that must be used.