Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’ve been trying to access my alternate email for sometime…

Customer Question
So I’ve been trying...

So I’ve been trying to access my alternate email for sometime now. I’ve changed and can’t remember what is is. The phone number it is connected to is outdated as well so I have no access to my account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. Previously it was my iPhone but when I had to type in the password ***** it I could not remember.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number on file is 443****** but it is my old number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

When was the last time you could login to your email account?

Also, do you normally login from a computer, or a phone, or a tablet? Please specify the type of device you normally use?

And just to be certain, is there any device or program that can still log into your email account currently?