Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can’t login because I forgot my password and I don’t have my…

Customer Question
Can’t login because I...

Can’t login because I forgot my password ***** I don’t have my old phone number And when I tried to send a security code to my my account from someone else’s Gmail then it won’t except the code

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes I was logged in on my old phone which was a prepaid phone and now I have a new phone and yeah they’re all phone was turned off and I still can’t get into my Google account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

When I log into my Gmail or my Google account when I go to through putting in my room my Gmail and then it asked me for my password ***** put in forgot password ***** at denies so I go through and asked me several security questions that I don’t remember the answers to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to this last night and contacted y’all and I was told that I get a phone call back and I still haven’t received one back and just trying to get this issue took an care of so I can get back on my Gmail account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Follow the password ***** steps below and make sure to select the Try a Different Question link when it is displayed to select a method other than security questions to perform the password *****
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

1 Apr 2018, 9:06 AM