Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

L lost my acont 17 year ago and l want recovery contacts.

Customer Question
Hello l lost my...

Hello l lost my acont 17 year ago and l want recovery contacts. What to do? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

On the time l think was yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They said can’t find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes l want so badly contact old friend on my old account just don’t know how that was many years ago. And l jus can find him if l find my old account thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/2/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Say my account don’t exist anymore

Can you tell me the email address of the problem account please

I don’t remember

If you do not remember how do you try to sign in?

With my name l tray***@******.***

Ok.. if you cannot remember the email address, as that one is not valid, you will not be able to sign into your account sorry.

This is the email address you need to actually sign in

I just told you what l sign maybe cold be this one

It is not sorry, that is not a valid address.

Aff then l don’t know what to look for thanks anyway

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

You are welcome and please remember the service rating via the stars at the top then submit

Thank you