Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to send an email to as they are requesting

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to send an email to***@******.*** as they are requesting delivery collection information from a seller for tomorrow. For some reason my answer are not getting through and there is a message staing they will try for another 23 hours. Then what. This is urgent. Please help

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Your are too technical for an 81 year old. I do not fully understand

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of. Other messages are getting through

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please post the message bounced back to you for review? Thanks.