Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm my password is something I have allot of trouble with…

Customer Question
Hello I'm Bonita my...

Hello I'm Bonita my password ***** ***** I have allot of trouble with because I have cancer can help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My phone was stolen n I'm using my boyfriend's but I want my Gmail account not his ok

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a phone ZTe blade spark

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just ityting in my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address is***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?