Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m a new customer with wish.I was checking my order and…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****’m...

Hello my name is*****’m a new customer with wish.I was checking my order and didn’t understand the persuzier and placed an order by mistake about 20 mins ago please help me it was a mistake I was ready to place another order as of yet

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I’ve never tried troubleshooting

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Annie! My name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you today.

You will need to log into the Wish app or their website, whichever you used.

Pull the order up and there will be a button for customer support.

Click on it. You should receive a list of options. Click change order.

Here you should be able to cancel the order before it ships.

If you run into any issues with this please reply back to me.

Your satisfaction is my priority! I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.