Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have tried to log in to my gmail mail but forgot my

Customer Question

I have tried to log in to my gmail mail but forgot my password ***** send me codes but when I put them in it say wrong code
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: I bought a new phone because I broke my old one I'm just trying to get logged in so I can not loose all my email and every thing else
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes my phone number is(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will I be able to get everything like it was
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing if you're getting codes.When you get to the part where you need to enter a code, leave this window open and check your phone or email for a code from Gmail. You must keep the window open and enter the code on THAT screen. the code is only good on the page that you requested it from. Please give this a try and let me know the results.