Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

E-MAIL IS ALREADY IN USE--ON COMPUTER TRYING TO BOOK

Customer Question
E-MAIL IS ALREADY IN...

E-MAIL IS ALREADY IN USE--ON COMPUTER TRYING TO BOOK RIDE--NOT ON PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

G-MAIL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

LAPTOP

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

SIGNING UP FOR RIDE----IT IS SAYING BOTH E-MAIL AND PHONE IS IN USE AND WILL NOT LET ME BOOK RIDE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

READ THE LAST E-MAIL I SENT

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.