Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I accidentally erased my google account what can I do. I…

Customer Question
I accidentally erased my...

I accidentally erased my google account what can I do

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Smarttab and about year and half

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

It won't take my password ***** I have changed about for time then I must hit a wrong button because now I'm all messed up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
you want to recovery your google account which you have deletd from the google system?