Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is this a tracking reference LZ186063904CN? Gmail, both,

Customer Question
Is this a tracking...

Is this a tracking reference LZ186063904CN?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just want to know if it’s a valid number as when I use it - reply is no record

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is another example : LX795223852CN Both items online

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
4/1/2018
Email technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Yes, that is a USPS tracking number.

Follow this link please.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LZ186063904CN

Did that work for you?